Gone is the time when the one and only source of getting acquainted with current affairs and the news was via the newspapers or the radios. Today, technology has progressed so much that people have got a plethora of various media via which a person can capably hear as well as see current events and new stories on the move. It is very true that some or the other events are always taking place in some part of the world. Countless media channels, like newspapers, radio, television, mobile phones, and the internet provide information in no time.
Besides supplying the latest news, the internet also supplies article directories. The article directories provide us news on any topic along with detailed analysis and expert comments. For a thorough knowledge of Current Affairs 2018 you can log on to www.ibpsguide.com. This site covers every topic that includes share market, sports, politics, and current hot topics, like recession amongst many. Articles related to these topics are habitually published every day for delivering a vision into the insinuations of various news as well as current affairs. With the help of this site, millions of people around the world get information on the current affairs and the latest news.
How to keep children updated
These days, kids are not at all interested in watching the news and reading newspapers as they are highly involved in mobile games and video games. Nonetheless, you can do some activities like:
- Playing political and geographic games – Games turn as one fun way to learn different things. Some effectual games, like the World Peace Game, make children aware of what is going around the nation.
- Using the world map – A world map can turn as a tool for a better understanding of the world events besides just being a thing of decoration. If you come across any news, ask your kid/kids to point the area cited in the clip. In this way, your kid will be able to study the distance of your place from the area of the problem.
- Creating your individual podcast – Making a podcast will help your kids to develop journalism skills besides getting familiar to the world.
- Discussing the news – Go through hot debates on existing events and also include your children in it. This way, important news will catch the attention of your kids’ eyes.
- Telling stories – When you are talking casually, it is a wise idea to narrate some historical stories. This way your children will get acquainted with the culture, history, art besides various aspects of the previous lifestyle.
Gaining info on a wide scale
An extensive knowledge of Current Affairs 2018 can be easily accessed by visiting www.ibpsguide.com. This site offers daily current affairs, monthly current affairs, and weekly current affairs. However, you can also go through current affairs quiz and quiz on monthly current affairs. News updates regarding national, as well as international events, get listed on this site. In fact, this site helps countless job aspirants who are appearing for PO/IBPS/SBI/Clerk Exam besides other competitive exams and they go through the current affairs quiz for testing their knowledge skill.